Children's books are now travelling

My thoughts today turned to ebay as I pondered the purchase of a groovy looking pair of pants.  These ebay parcels crisscross the world every day.  I know people who sell items on ebay.  I made a call and I now have my books crisscrossing the country with already purchased ebay items.  I am just wondering how her customers will feel when not only do they get the lipstick they bid on but also a free children's book with a note asking them to find a child who will enjoy it.  Time will tell.

ANY TEACHERS OUT THERE????


Are there any teachers out there who would be willing to have some children's books of various age groups posted to their class and have their students take on the responsibility of distributing the books, perhaps even after they have been read ???

Please email me.

3 comments: